Taste the future before it arrives
It all began in the year 1898 with a single mill in the small town of Maribo. After a fire in 1913, the production was moved to the harbor in Nakskov. The position by the harbor was perfect as it meant that goods could be easily delivered and shipped, and the factory has been located here ever since. Through time, there have been different owners. In 2002, Nakskov Mill Foods A/S became part of the KOFF group, who invested in a comprehensive modernization and expansion of the production facilities. This project was completed in 2008 and combined with other initiatives this has positioned Nakskov Mill Foods as a leading producer to the private label market.